Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70855.38

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Pokerowned complete guide for beginners

Welcome to all beginners from myself, members, mods and the admin. This thread is a complete and up to date guide to help you learn about what the site has to offer, it will provide you with links to threads other members have taken the time to write, that will give you insight into how to navigate the site, and its features.

Table of contents:
    Basics post #2
    Forum posts #3-8
    Forum
    poker discussion
    pokerowned discussion
    Other topics
    Chatbox
    Bubble chat
    Search features

Points for posting
    Points posts #9-13

What are points
    Earning points

Redeeming points
    Trading/buying/selling points
    Spending/betting points
    Loaning points
    Promotions post #14
    Loyalty post #15

Firstly please look at this thread: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f7/...ers-20940.html it has every useful link the site has to offer in a structured and orderly fashion. Once acquainted with the information available understanding the site will become much easier, I will be going through each section in greater detail here providing links as I go along. This will enable you to get to grips with everything available.

I would also strongly suggest you watch these three videos as they will help u get a quick understanding how things work:
    What is PokerOwned? - YouTube
    PokerOwned Passwords and Coupons - YouTube
    PokerOwned Promotions - YouTube
    Last edited by azreal1; 09-03-2013 at 10:06 AM.
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Basics:
    So What is Pokerowned?
    Pokerowned is essentially a GetPaidTo website that enables you to earn points through doing various things which u can then redeem for either free roll entry, poker cash and online shopping cash/vouchers.
    Pokerowned is also a forum where poker players can come together and discuss many topics all divided into subsections to make it easier for you the member to find. Subjects range from bad beats, tourney discussions, advice and heads up on promos that any poker site may be holding at that current time. This thread will teach you how to navigate the forum to effectively post in the right section to ensure that you can get the best reaction possible to whatever it is you are posting about.
    Pokerowned is an affiliate, this means that it as a site is closely linked to many of the poker skins at which it hosts freerolls for and it means that you can trust poker owned to deliver the best possible service when dealing with redeems/issues. The admins at this site are committed to helping us members with any and all issues that we may come across when dealing with the free rolls they host or any promotions that are linked with Pokerowned.
    Last edited by azreal1; 09-03-2013 at 08:03 AM.

Forum:
    The forum side or “social” side of the site is vast and has a wide variety of sub forums and topics, it can be a little overwhelming at times when posting a new thread so ill explain a little about each sub forum as well as providing links to help you get the right forum for the right thread to get the best response.
    Last edited by azreal1; 09-03-2013 at 03:58 PM.

Poker discussion:
    This sub forum is mainly for any and all poker related topics from bad beats to poker news and it contains the following sections
    General poker;
    General Poker
    This section is pretty self explanatory, any none specific poker related topics will go in here
    Beginners corner; Beginners Corner
    This is the section that contains most how to’s and F.A.Q’s to everything from the promotions to an introduction to points.. It is a hub of information for new members and is incredibly useful.
    Cash and Tournament Discussion;
    Cash & Tournament Discussion
    This section is for any and all topics on how to improve your game, and interesting facts and patterns members may have come across whilst on the felt. If you are looking to increase your knowledge on the game or develop your strategies this is the sub forum you should be concentrating on.
    Poker Rooms & Software;
    Poker Rooms & Software
    This section of the forum is mainly for any discussions on the poker skins themselves, any new software updates/cash withdrawals or promotions that a site may be having…this will be the thread to find it.
    Tilts and Bragging;
    TILTs and Bragging!
    This section is pretty self explanatory, read about peoples bad beats and major wins, give or receive advice on a bad beat and how the person could/should have played the hand.
    Poker News;
    Poker News
    This section is to help you keep up to date on any and all poker news, from latest stats at the wsop or legalization of poker online in the USA find it posted in here.
    Last edited by azreal1; 09-03-2013 at 03:59 PM.

Pokerowned Discussion:
    Pokerowned talk and upgrades;
    PokerOwned Talk & Upgrades
    This section is where the admin will post any upgrade that he is thinking about adding or has already added, there is also a thread where you can input your own ideas that you would like to see added to the site.
    Pokerowned Tasks Discussions;
    PokerOwned Task's Discussions
    This section is for hints tips and issues whilst earning points, as well as some hot offers that may be converting really easily. if you are struggling to earn points be sure to check this section.
    Market place;
    Marketplace
    This section is for any and all trades going on, if members are buying/selling any poker money or points this is the place to find it.
    I am deep in a tournament;
    I am Deep in a Tournament
    This is a section for if you are running deep in a tournament and wish to be railed or just to simply brag wish your fellow members the best of luck in this section.
    Help; Help
    This section is for any and all issues you may be having with the site as well as containing advice and solutions for well known issues.
    Last edited by azreal1; 09-03-2013 at 08:06 AM.

Other topics:
    Movies and television;
    Movies and Television
    This section is where you can discuss anything you have seen or heard about. It is a great place for finding people that have some common interests as you as well as learning about new releases.
    Sports including MMA;
    Sports including MMA
    This section is where you can see and discuss everything in the world of sport, it’s a good place to catch up on results and find people who support the same teams as you do.
    Gaming section;
    Gaming Section
    This section is all about games, platforms, issues and solutions want to find out about a new release or tell people about a game you have been playing this is the section for you.
    Funny Videos;
    Funny Videos (No Jokes)
    This section is perfect for sharing something u may have seen on the internet whether you've recorded it yourself or found it on youtube share the laughter by posting in this section.
    Offtopic;
    Offtopic
    This section is for anything and everything from what you did at the weekend to a fancy restaurant you ate at or even a random spell of luck you might have had, it is a great place to make friends on the site as you can post about anything in here (within reason).
    Last edited by azreal1; 09-03-2013 at 04:01 PM.

Chatbox:
    On the home page you will have noticed the chatbox, this is an instant messaging part of the site that is open to all users once you have made at least 1 post in the forums. It is a good place to meet new people, make new rivals and have a laugh. There is a strict no drama policy and mods have the ability to ban you from the chatbox for a length of time they deem fit (standard is a 30 min chat ban). There are 2 channels, ch1 is for general chat and ch2 is for trade advertisements, although it is advised that you use the marketplace section of the thread for best results.

Bubble chat:
    At the bottom of the website you will notice a personal, instant chat feature of the site known as buble chat. It allows you to talk to members on a more private level and is a good way to make new friends or ask for help.

Search feature:
    Pokerowned has a search function so that you can find a specific thread or topic, this tool is incredibly useful if you are looking for something that may not appear on the first page of the desired sub forum and can save you as a member a lot of time and energy.
    Last edited by azreal1; 09-03-2013 at 08:09 AM.

Points for posting:
    Pokerowned works off a point system which I will go into more detail later, one of the features the website provides is 5 points completely free just for being an active member and posting in the forums, however there are restrictions to reduce spam. Firstly you only get free points 4 times a day…so in otherwords you can make 4 posts a day and earn 20 points. Secondly there is a character limit of 35, this means you must type a sentence that is at least 35 characters long in order for you to get the free points. Lastly there is a cap, this works on a points earned vs. points gained for free system, it is explain more in this thread: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f11...cap-10646.html.
    Last edited by azreal1; 09-03-2013 at 04:02 PM.

Points are the currency of Pokerowned. They allow you to do everything on the site and are the cornerstone of getpaidto as a company. You can earn, trade, bet and buy coupons with points, This guide will show you how to do all of the above.

Earning points:
    You can earn points by completing various offers/surveys hosted by the many offer walls, the offer walls are as follows;
    PO offers:
    These are offers that a dedicated member of the PO staff has found, checked and uploaded if you can complete any of these offers (they are still not guaranteed) then you will be guaranteed to get a conversion. There are not as many offers listed in this section but the offers that are, tend to be worth more points
    Trial pay
    Matomy
    Super rewards
    Wall ads
    Peanut labs
    Sponsor pay
    Usamp
    CPA lead
    Payment wall
    Token ads
    Crowd flower
    Revenue universe
    Radio loyalty

Each of these offer walls have there “specialty” and you will find that these surveys/offers/trials each company concentrates on will have the highest conversion rate.
    For futher help, hints and tips check out these threads:
    http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f3/...ing-27590.html
    http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f22...edit-5749.html
    http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f22...onts-7105.html
    http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f22...ges-13655.html
    http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f3/...rvey-2403.html
    Last edited by Zab; 04-17-2014 at 10:09 AM.

Redeeming points:
    In this section im going to explain how to redeem points, what you can redeem your points for and how much the points are worth.
    To redeem your points go here; Redeem Points - PokerOwned Forums
    The places you can redeem your points are as follows;
    Black chip poker
    Lock poker
    Microsoft points
    Amazon
    Ebay
    MMO kings

Redeem values are all the same except for merge due to there p2p restrictions you can only redeem for $10 or $25. However the rest are as follows
    $1 redeem = 575 points
    $2 redeem =1100 points
    $5 redeem = 2700 points
    $10 redeem = 5250 points
    $25 redeem = 12750 points

Redeem times vary as zab does them manually however most should be same day except for merge which get done twice weekley so bare this in mind when you put in a redeem, it is explained in more detail here; http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f11...ble-14342.html
    Last edited by azreal1; 11-19-2013 at 08:56 AM.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast