Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64527.02

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: surveys

Elite PokerOwned Member wykydsceptre's Avatar

surveys

Ive done a few surveys where they say I dont fit their "needs" think that is age related(old fart here) should I lie? TY for any input!!!

PokerOwned God
    I don't think so. It might be a waste of time if you don't get credited. But that's just my opinion.

Banned

survey

I have fille out so much stuff that i think it is all bull. they say u r not what we are looking for and I have tried everything. It is very frustrating, cause zab lets it go on and not does any great supervision of what really works an what is a waste of time.

PokerOwned Master
    sometimes they work sometimes they dont ... keep trying they will start working eventually ... lol

Elite PokerOwned Member wykydsceptre's Avatar
    Im gonna say I am a hot 18 year old female willing to blow the surveyor! lets see if THAT works

Survey Master
    ive tried filling out surveys truthfully and tried lying in them and get same messages so i quit trying surveys and go for offers that everyone else seems to convert

Quote Originally Posted by nygmen2012 View Post
    I have fille out so much stuff that i think it is all bull. they say u r not what we are looking for and I have tried everything. It is very frustrating, cause zab lets it go on and not does any great supervision of what really works an what is a waste of time.
    You been here a month! You obviously havent givin it any effort. Zab has no control over how they convert just that if they do, you get points for them. Its a little harder if your outside the US. If your from here tho you should be able to make a ton of points rather quickly. In main chat type in mentor and for a % you can be helped for a few hours to earn maximum points. Its hard if you take your time and do exactly what they want (sarcasm). Learn the ropes or get someone to help you ,otherwise you could just play the $50 freerolls with 5000 people
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Perfect answer abwil.This person has a lot of nerve blaming zab cause they can,t convert a survey.I found out that some surveys have a time trap.So when it says do not speed through surveys they mean it.....
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    You been here a month! You obviously havent givin it any effort. Zab has no control over how they convert just that if they do, you get points for them. Its a little harder if your outside the US. If your from here tho you should be able to make a ton of points rather quickly. In main chat type in mentor and for a % you can be helped for a few hours to earn maximum points. Its hard if you take your time and do exactly what they want (sarcasm). Learn the ropes or get someone to help you ,otherwise you could just play the $50 freerolls with 5000 people

PokerOwned God
    some surveys will work and some want..stay away from thwe downloads, try those first page submit and videos as well..gl newbies on surveys, i have done my share and have converted at least 75-80%..

PokerOwned Veteran
    i have tried about 100 surveys and im always not qualified. they get all your fing info and tell u to f off

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast