Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64239.23

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master

Survey sites getting over

Does anyone else feel like some these survey site getting over ? I don't mean those where you can skip sponsor but those like (here's one) Global Testmarket. Let me explain,if I can .I gave all the personal info (expected) and they say they have a survey take maybe 10 mins. Now they asking about let's say ,banking experience.I answered 100 (yes 100 ) and some of those had a and b part. I read all the info, take my time to answer to best of my knowledge.They have all the answer they want then say "sorry but you don't qualify " Grrrrrrrrrr So now they have all the info they need to make a report,but tell you "Sorry."
    There is no way to report this ,because I don't have anything to prove I did the survey as they ask.
    To me , I'm better off doing the 'skip sponsor offers " , at least at end of these I can save a screenshot.
    Just had to vent here.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    yea thats how feel. I waste 20-25min and then it say not qualify.

But overall i feel these survey sites are going downhill, like matomy doesnt work in US

PokerOwned Pro
    the olny on i have not recived points from is that jaamp i got matomy to convert sometimes

Seasoned Veteran
    I usually stick to tasks, can be a grind in itself but I've always gotten my points.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    thanks for this thread and letting us new people get some points.

PokerOwned Master
    The offer for surveys is terrible low, how we should earn at least a couple of points per week ?

PokerOwned Veteran
    I have the same frustrations. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN I DON'T QUALIFY!??!?! x_X I JUST TOOK A WHOLE SURVEY!!!"

PokerOwned Veteran
    there is no more surveys to my country.can you post some new surveys that are eligible for serbia?

PokerOwned Pro
    yes its a run around most of the time for sure

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Welcome to the frustration of survyes. I usually just avoid the long ones, it seems like they either just drag on or then say sorry this isn't available or you dont qualify.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast