Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64284.24

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Dont pay for stuff when things arent working for you. I usually dont do things that take up more than a couple of minutes. But thats prolly why I dont get as many points.

Ive been doing surveys on various sites for over 2 yrs. I know all the hows and whys. It should not be a crap shoot. If something says converts on "1st page submit", or 2nd page submit, or after valid email submit. Then the points should be sent. PERIOD. Otherwise get rid of them. And stop wasting our time. I have made 1000s taking surveys elsewhere, and maybe 2-3% of the time there is some problem with points. Nowhere near the percentage here. It's definately not a site I would recommend. Hell, Im still waiting a week now for my loyalty status to kick in.. both Zab and PDC are giving me the runaround.

Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    Not everything converts, make sure to clear your cookies. On the Zabs tasks, 1st page, you can see how many times they have converted, which helps.
    Thats a joke, most of those didnt convert either. With valid info, and cleared cookies. Its a crapshoot and should be much more reliable than that.

Seasoned Veteran
    Can you get points from doing the same surveys everyday w/ a different email?

Quote Originally Posted by sbialczak View Post
    Can you get points from doing the same surveys everyday w/ a different email?
    I wouldnt. That's just deceiving the system. Even though here, they are deceiving us. I might contact the IC3.

Quote Originally Posted by RedAcesRgr8 View Post
    Whyy are there SO MANY of these that do not convert? I am on the 3rd page of one right now and its still says up on top "Win a $3500 Gas Card!
    Earn 131 PokerOwned Points . User to enter their email address and date of birth. Converts on 1st page. .......Not completed yet"

I enter accurate and legitimite info.... I dont get it?
    one page submits doesn't go to a 3rd page, you submit your email and some info and done, which is why I always say to do them. Your not spending 30 minutes on a survey, these should be at least 2 minutes top and move on to another.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    one page submits doesn't go to a 3rd page, you submit your email and some info and done, which is why I always say to do them. Your not spending 30 minutes on a survey, these should be at least 2 minutes top and move on to another.
    I beg your pardon there drywall, but the one I mentioned did, and most do, after the 1st page, there is a 2nd offer, and the PO bar on top still says " not completed yet", then a 3rd page/offer, which at that point I just close it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12