Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64104.26

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

success stories for bankrolls

What's up everybody. I was wanting to know does anyone have any success stories of how they started their bankroll with a small amount and then turned it to a bigger amount. I wanted to get some ideas and details so that I may apply it to my own strategies.

Tell me what you got.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Once, I won $15 in a freeroll and turned it into $600 in a month after playing the bounty master sng (or whatever it was called) on carbon. I just played $1 and $2 sngs, got top 5 in the leaderboard and got a nice chunk of money plus won $100ish from the sngs. Then played a bunch of MTTs and cashed out about $6k in total, leaving myself with a couple of hundred. But sadly, havent been able to make a big enough bankroll since then...

I've turned nothing into about $140. I was up to about $260 but going the wrong direction over the past few weeks or so. Hoping to get it up to a few thousand.

Experienced Member
    Interesting topic RegHC23. FOr me I'm still at the beginning and can't tell a success story but I'm looking forward to get more input from other posts like from wwwrungood and jasonv12. Thanks!

Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    Not since playing at pokerstars...as soon as I get BR around 40 to 60 bucks it sinks...

PokerOwned Veteran
    I tried to get a big br from scratch. I got up to 12 usd but now i am down on 2.50. but i ll get higher i hope

Elite PokerOwned Member bikkeromano's Avatar
    i have a problem ,, im good playing freeroll ,,, earn some money ,,, but i always lose in a cash games
    im bikkeromano

PokerOwned Veteran
    Interedasting, i can never get my bankroll up.. i just have to freeroll

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I've started from 0, goten up over 300, then lost it all. I need to learn better bankroll management.

what ever you do, stay away from ring games unless you know when to leave..... then tell me how, hahaha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast