Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71125.27

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God

Cool Starting Over From Being a Donk

Seems that no matter how long you've been playing holdem'... sometimes the chips are down and you just have to pick yourself up, go back to basics... and start again with a chip and a chair !! Good luck and polish up your skills and strategies new fish... This is a fun site !

PokerOwned Pro
    You just have to take your time and make calculated moves. Try not to go all in if you don't have too.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by TomKat1958 View Post
    Seems that no matter how long you've been playing holdem'... sometimes the chips are down and you just have to pick yourself up, go back to basics... and start again with a chip and a chair !! Good luck and polish up your skills and strategies new fish... This is a fun site !
    i can't tell if you're berating players, berating yourself and players, or berating just yourself anyways gl 2 u

Yep - can't really tell what's up here, but I guess you might need a GL, so GL on the tables

EddieTorr
    I think he's talking about the cyclical nature of the game, and the fact that players tend to drift away from the basics when they're in the midst of a hot streak. Of course, I could be totally off base

PokerOwned Master
    alot of people start changing their game and wonder why they start doing bad

PokerOwned Pro
    My tilt always gets me. I lose to a bad beat then I start playing worse from tilt instead of sticking to proper strategy, thinking I'll put the bad beat on someone since I just got a bad beat. Unfortunately TILT isn't like the great sex panther cologne. 60% of the time, it works, none of the time.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    hah... seems I've hit a sore spot for several of you.... I am talking about myself... mostly... and Eddie made a great reply

Elite PokerOwned Member astub1975's Avatar
    i haven't played with you a lot tom, but you seem to play ok. many people play poker many different ways.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by scooster34 View Post
    My tilt always gets me. I lose to a bad beat then I start playing worse from tilt instead of sticking to proper strategy, thinking I'll put the bad beat on someone since I just got a bad beat. Unfortunately TILT isn't like the great sex panther cologne. 60% of the time, it works, none of the time.
    Too funny and great reference. I'd say tilt works 10% of the time (variance), every time .
    When you are sending your Soldier into uncharted bush, always make sure he's wearing a helmet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast