Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65083.16

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Starting hands

Banned
    this sounds like some whining about reading books. Sorry, kinda waste of my time

if you need to read books to play poker then your not a good player anyways...If a book can teach you anything about the game then you need to go back to grade school. Its simple math.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavey25 View Post
    if you need to read books to play poker then your not a good player anyways...If a book can teach you anything about the game then you need to go back to grade school. Its simple math.
    If you think there is nothing to be learned from a book (or any other learning method), you will forever be a donkey.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

you can lose with AA vs 3 9 off suit, so luck is much involved...

PokerOwned Demi-God
    hello and welcome all the new people here on the site. good luck on the tables.

I know that having big slicfk pre flop is quite a trap many times. we get a raise and a min reraise it seems easy to gauge.

either call or then push to get 1 player to most likely fold

but getting it all in with 22 + and u r coin flippish

anyway I guess it can be a touigh call to make if u want to be a winning player

PokerOwned Veteran
    22 coin flip at best

PokerOwned Pro
    Don't forget crazy 8's for some reason 88 is one of my best hands...not that I play it everytime but when I do, I prefer dos equis...i mean I usually hit the set. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sori3 View Post
    God JJ is such an annoying/tough hand to play. The flop brings a scare card the majority of the time (55% I remember hearing? -could be completely wrong there) and it's tough to play after that. Honestly I sometimes just shove JJ and hope to avoid AA/KK/QQ. Probably a terrible strategy (although I don't actually do this if I'm playing high stakes or deep in a tournament) but seems like I lose a ton of money with JJ
    you don't HAVE to raise preflop with JJ - and especially in freerolls/micro its a bad idea if you're in early position because you'll get multiple callers and not know how strong your hand is

__

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast