Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66633.19

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Master Sergeant

Sometimes You Wish You Just Knew

OK, so I'm a n00b at this. Played 620 hands, mainly at 5cents/10cents FL holdem. I am up about half a dollar. This was a mixture of 1v1, 6max and full ring.

What I found was that if I was winning at a table, I would continue to dominate, I wiped 1 player at a 6 max table and the others started leaving too. Then I had a go on 1v1 and wiped this one guy clean from his $6.50 at 10cent BB (this is 80% of my winnings to date, all from that 1v1)

But when I was at a table and it was not going well, I continued to lose through out the hands and never recovered.

So yeah, when should I leave a table if its not going my way?

Elite PokerOwned Member Bastian2607's Avatar
    Read Chris Fergusons Bankrollmanagment Mate ! I hate the FL games because a lot of Donks call anything to the Rivercard and most the Idiots hit there ...

PokerOwned God
    I guess there is no general rule of when to leave a table. If you feel not comfartable at one table, just leave it, there are enough others.

there are runs both ways and if you feel your on a bad run step away. Ive seen these same kind of runs and you have to know when the game is bad for you.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I know what you mean, it's very strange, almost suspicious. Sometimes you will lose no matter what you do for a good amount of hands... other times, you'll win fairly easily.

When I'm on a bad beat streak,,,it's like even on different sites,,,,just when it feels bad ,,,leave
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned Veteran
    definetely, the best option is to leave if things aint going well

Private
    i don't undestand that book

PokerOwned Veteren
    leave the table when you lose 150 bb

Sergeant
    When you sit you can make your personal rule like "you sit with 2$ for example and you play for doubleup when you make $4 you leave when you lose 1$ you leave again"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast