Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63929.16

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: sneaks

Experienced Member

sneaks

I dont get the sneaks thing use to play on another forum that hosted freerolls on another site and if you werent a member of that site and happened to get in freeroll and end up cashing poker site didnt pay and gave the money to next player that was member of forum! Why cant we do something like that here?

PokerOwned Pro
    I thought once your regg'd in the tourny it doesnt matter if you were or werent supposed to.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by boog29 View Post
    I dont get the sneaks thing use to play on another forum that hosted freerolls on another site and if you werent a member of that site and happened to get in freeroll and end up cashing poker site didnt pay and gave the money to next player that was member of forum! Why cant we do something like that here?

That's do able at sites like FTP etc.. But Merge, where they don't have that flexibility to edit 3-4 tourneys per day.. Not an option

If we did 1 tourney a week or a day, we could PROBABLY do that
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Seasoned Veteran
    Is there any way to make these tournaments invite only, so that you could just invite our player tag individually, that way there would be no sneaks?

Experienced Member
    Ok makes sense Zab thanx for clearing that up!

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by ballers101 View Post
    Is there any way to make these tournaments invite only, so that you could just invite our player tag individually, that way there would be no sneaks?
    Not easily no.. Carbon doesn't have those capabilities to do this x3-x4 per day.

Think about new players to.. They'd have to wait to get on the list for 1-4 days
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned God
    i still dont understand the kill the sneaks thing

PokerOwned Veteran
    i dont understand why they are sneaking and who lets them in

ChrisFChallenge
    Zab im having problems with my profile i made a new account because i totally ruined my email with spam so i was trying to make a new account using a different email. i put in my carbon sn but when i attempted to opt in, it wold not let me cuz i have two account with same name.. how do i erase accounts??/

PokerOwned God
    I published master list of sneaks could come in handy. Like a hall of shame thing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast