Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63415.6

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Suited for sure...I even have a weakness for suited connectors of any size..lol

Seasoned Veteren
    It does make a difference, AK suited is the 3rd top ranked started hand whereas AK off is ranked 5th. Your odds being dealt AK suited are: 331-1 vs 110-1 for AK off suit. Preflop AK suited 21.7% vs AK off at 18.3%. Hope this answers your question.

PokerOwned Veteran
    AKs 67% vs random
    AKo 65% vs random

Seasoned Veteran
    Suited cards can make certain marginal starting hands playable in some positions while they would be better off folded preflop if unsuited.

Banned
    i believe i seen somewhere that the only percentage difference in suited and unsuited is 3%, not sure if correct, just think i seen something along those lines.

Master Sergeant
    Is this an obvious question. It clearly would be better to have them suited the odds or percentage does not matter it just matters that you know its better. SOOOOOOOOO bye haha

Donkey
    suited cards are overrated in my opinions its annoying

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Two suited cards you have 117.9 chance to flop a flush. Chasing flushes can have your stacking telling you "WTF are you doing"? Without looking it up the odds with two suited vs off suit is less than a percent or a tad more pre-flop.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

Banned
    i prefer to play suited connectors, but i only play them alot on merge do to it seems to pay there, stars and partypoker i dont play them as much

PokerOwned God
    odds say suited and my fav hand is ak spades so i roll with the flow of the game......gl peeps

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast