Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63486.98

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Experienced Member

strategy for freerolls

hello
    I would like tha t helps to discuss on the strategists that use all to play this way the freerolls they helped us all to teenr a games but strong and to improve with the time
    let us begin all the s freerolls is turbos the blind men they are between 5 and 8 minutes
    the estartegis for lso first levels that or I use it is a range of AA KK QQ AK the low couples the game very slowly and the premiun goes allin
    I hope a lot of players leave their help less experienced

PokerOwned Demi-God
    hello friend i am not fully undrstand ur strategy but i wud tell u this play patient and definitely not always but once in while go allin on premium hand aftr this u can try to sustain ur position and call only if good card

PokerOwned Pro
    dont let your oponent fish out on you be aggresive. if you think your hand is good then dont be scared cause hes betting jam him up with somthin he doesnt wanna call. evry person is diff on some things but aggression pays

PokerOwned Master
    the best freeroll stratgy that i can tell you is stop playing freerolls cause that makes you freeroll player for ever

PokerOwned Master
    the best strategy for freerolls is going all in and fish players call your raise that works

Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    playing only good cards does not garr. a win but it does give yu a better chance to win in the long run
    win if yu can but always play fair

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dipstick2 View Post
    playing only good cards does not garr. a win but it does give yu a better chance to win in the long run
    I agree with that , i have tried it as an experiment and found that being lose went further.

Seasoned Veteran
    if you plan to be loose in them, need know when to fold as well.

ALL IN, ALL IN, ALL IN, every hand and hope your lucky. LOL
    A bad attitude is just like a car with a flat tire, "You aren't going anywhere unless you change it."

my stratagy for freerolls is to sit out for like 10 mins to get all the garbage players out of the way

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast