Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63402.18

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

To respond or not to respond .. that is the question .. lol

So I am a lot more vocal than Mr D is ..I have a tendency to want to respond when someone calls me names. I am trying to behave and recognize they are just venting BUT ..; sometimes I just get mad .. especially when someone goes all in and I call because i just don't believe they have what they are representing and I win .. then they start calling me names .. like Nice Call Donk .. Fish .. etc .. really??? I respect bets when I believe them ..LOL .. anyway .. just wanting to know if this is the norm and I should just ignore it ..

Myself, I just ignore them,,,,Karma will take care of them,,, also if they have got caught with a bad move on their part,, it's easier to blame someone else,, instead of excepting the fact that they were the one who made a bad play.. We only improve if we look at "OUR" mistakes and learn...Take Care
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Private
    I usually just say "lol" you either throw them off their normal game or they ignore you. Or jsut ignore them some sites have mute functions

PokerOwned God
    Ignoring them is probably best ...

When I play live with buddies though the insults fly a little more often ... home game table talk, mostly in good nature ... but that's a different situation.

In your case Mrsdig they get mad because you outplay them take it as a compliment.

Elite PokerOwned Member bishking's Avatar
    The best thing to do is turn off the chat. It cuts out all distraction. You see a real difference.

Banned
    i don't get what this is about....

Seasoned Veteran
    I sometimes play dumb when somebody calls me a donk or fish or whatever. There are definitely times when my bluff has failed miserably, making me look like a donk. I'll respond stupidly pretending that it wasn't a bluff and that I dumbly thought my hand was good. If the believe me and think of me a a total idiot, they will respect my bets much less and I can get callers when I hit a monster hand.

Master Sergeant
    just try and ignore them...no reason to retort or try and reason with them on why you made a certain play...most of the peeps that are getting mad at you are the donks...most real players realize that sucking out is a part of poker and that there is no shame in it

PokerOwned Pro
    i like it when i donk a person who is insulting me
    then when they go off
    i tell them i had them all the way when in fact i rivered them
    this sends them off
    at which point i mute them and watch them tilt off the rest of there stack
    try it ....its very funny

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast