Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70017.54

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Problems with CrowdFlower

Hi, I've been recently having problems with CrowdFlower converting. I signed up for an account with them, I log in and clear cookies before each task. Then I complete the task and it tells me I need to be logged in - any suggestions?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I never go to CrowdFlower because I don't like their offers

EddieTorr
    There are occasionally easy tasks that pay well, but there others that are damned near impossible to complete.

I haven't had it do that once I have logged into my dashboard, but I usually try to open up the log-in page for the dash in a new tab.

If it's glitching like that you need to file a ticket with Crowdflower, they can look into it and hopefully fix the issue soon.

tex
    PokerOwned Master
    Lots of people on this site use crowd flower I find there task very confusing .If you don't get there task I think they put you on some sort of black list last three times I've tried it completly locks up my computer,just give me the videos and surveys.

Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar
    i used to use it often but here lately i havent been able to get them to convert for some reason :-\ i must be missing something

PokerOwned God
    I guess it's unusual. But it also depends on what tasks are appearing for you.

Its weird, at first they always worked, then not, NOW they work again... whatever.

I've generally had a lot of success with crowdflower. Lately, I have had to skip several of their tasks mid-way because there is no way to complete them. The code they need for confirmation is either wrong or not there.
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

Seasoned Veteran
    Its weird, at first they always worked, then not, NOW they work again... whatever.

yeah man that's gotta be annoying! sorry bro

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast