Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61112.28

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A pretty cool iphone app.

I just downloaded a new app for my iphone, it was a WPT training app. The initial one is free, and all told they would cost about 21.00 for all of them. (some are 4.99, some 1.99, etc Considering how many of us pay 1.99 for something that's only cool to use for about a week......

However, it was clearly a skin overlay of the "insta poker" series of training apps, all of which appear to be about 4.99.

All that being said, I thought the ideas presented where sound, and made a lot of sense. I did actaully learn a few things from just the free part! Plus, the way it's layed out is nice; your given a hand, and have choices to make, one of which is the "best"; which you may not agree with, but remember a lot of people pay thousands to go to the WPT poker boot camp, so take it how you want. Like most things, you get out of it only what you put in.

Since it is free to try, look it up. And no, I'm not working for them. Just putting this out there in my own quest to become a better player. So, If anyone out there has any other ideas or know of any apps or training, please let me know.

Sounds like it might be worth checking out for folks with I-phones or Droids. Unfortunately, I have a Windows phone ... doesn't seem to be available for me.

see with that i dont think its worth it....you got zynga which is not to bad for play chip fuckin around on phones....and heard the wpt thing on tv was also a crook....might be diff but i stay away from those things...good luck with it

PokerOwned Veteran
    Thanks for the suggestion, I might take a look at it and try to see if it is helpful.

PokerOwned God
    Pretty cool, I'll look into that app.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    My phone iz too stoopid for that smart junk

PokerOwned Pro
    It might be worth taking a look into when my wife gets her new phone, and I can delete a lot of junk off our current one lol. I've been doing a lot of reading, which sometimes is helpful, sometimes not. But it is always good to have more tools at your disposal.

PokerOwned Veteran MsPokerVerse's Avatar
    Cool, sounds like something to look into for sure. Thanks.
    ~Always have faith, believe in yourself, and look forward and you can achieve anything you want~

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Heard Carbon was working on one. Not sure if will be for USA or not.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

PokerOwned God
    a very cool inded iphone app. I do not have an iphone. I doubt I will. I like the blackberry. or the new h20 or something

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast