Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $60810.71

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

PP PreFlop Strategy

Say you have pocket pairs pre-flop, anything Jacks or less, What is the best action if 1) you don't have much if any info on the other players, 2) Seating is not considered for this example 3) Nor is stack size.
    Is limping in the best play or fire off a massive bet?

PokerOwned Veteran
    The variables such as seating and stack sizes are extremely important. If I had more than 13 times the Big Blind I would probably make a standard raise. However, what I would do really does depend on position and stack sizes. These decisions don't happen in a vacuum.

I would also look at the number of people in the tournament and were the blinds are at. The further into the tournament the less likely I would go all in with a pair.

Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SyKoChiller View Post
    Say you have pocket pairs pre-flop, anything Jacks or less, What is the best action if 1) you don't have much if any info on the other players, 2) Seating is not considered for this example 3) Nor is stack size.
    Is limping in the best play or fire off a massive bet?
    Playing any hand leaving out stack sizes and position should be simple, 3x raise, continuation bet no matter if you flop set, 3 overs, 4 of a kind, doesnt matter, dont give out information or tells play every hand the same. Problem with that is the most important factor in deciding whether to play a hand or not for me is stack sizes and position, so its hard to say with out them in consideration.

PokerOwned Veteran
    if im shortstacked i will always go allin, however if I am medium or up i will limp unless in late position in which i willl make a small raise

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Bet, big or small, but you gotta bet...try and get the rags out

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Yes limp, unless you are very short stacked at the end of a tournament

There are too many variables to give a direct answer.

PokerOwned Master
    limping is never the best option. why would you want to be in a hand by starting off showing weakness? bet your usual amount. don't have different size bets for different hands, that just makes you easily exploitable. if its not good enough for a raise then just fold.

PokerOwned Veteran
    if y play sit n go's then yes, 4+1bb per limper. and so on

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast