Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70478.42

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Experienced Member

is it possible to build a bankroll from zero?

what american site should you play at if you want to build a bankroll from zero? i play at carbon and ACR. is it possible to build a bankroll from zero? any tips would be greatly aprciated

Elite PokerOwned Member
    most definitely easy to do with the po free rolls they offer just got to stay disciplined once u get a cash i like bovada but easier to bink more cash from free rolls here on carbon gl man on the felts

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ShipItSA1 View Post
    most definitely easy to do with the po free rolls they offer just got to stay disciplined once u get a cash i like bovada but easier to bink more cash from free rolls here on carbon gl man on the felts
    thanks man

Seasoned Veteran
    I'm at like 15.00 on carbon from nothing. I got up to about the same on bovada, then i lost it all. good luck.

i have cashed out 3k well 3,150 this year from nothing but time and effort. my advice, check out private games section and join alot of forums. full flush i hear has freerolls i stick to carbon, bcp mainly. i use to build my freerolls winnings up and play the big value games on Sundays and play alot of the $1 sattys. lock has great freerolls ko the pro however there payouts suck. gl to ya
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

PokerOwned Pro
    I went from 0-79 on carbon back down to 0 in one day on Carbon this week. If you play the PO freerolls, or earn points and do a redeem. I also play on many different sites, why not also download BCP, BOVADA, and Juicy Stakes while your at it to increase your opportunities to play in freerolls. Make sure to use a rakeback site like RakeTheRake - Online Poker Rakeback and Poker Room Cash Back to get in even more freerolls.

Its very possible on any site, although it is a tedious grind, it is no easier on any certain site except getting started from free rolls, which are not as prevalent as they once were. It is still possible to build a roll from scratch, but Erik gave excellent feedback when he said its easier when playing private games. If you played every game here, it would build you enough to start playing micro games and grind to an eventual cash out.

PokerOwned Pro
    Sure it is and pokerowned will help u

tex
    PokerOwned Master
    Private freerolls are the best way to build a bankroll from nothing although, they are not exactly free you usually have to do something for them PO is one ,I won't name any other's by name on this site but, I'll tell you where you can loo, go yo the private section on any poker room and check the names out ,that's how I found PO.

All my BRs are from freerolls,the highest one has gotten was about 160 on merge. Unless you count swc, won a bunch of frs before btc shot up. Technically that's worth about 500 now.
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast