Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66198.27

Thread: task completion

Experienced Member

task completion

i keep following directions through the surveys ok! So i continue how do you know when you have completed the task @ hand

PokerOwned Veteran
    The survey will end. There will be no button to navigate past the screen you are on.

PokerOwned Pro
    Most of them are pretty good and return, but just finished one and got nothing. They are a little sketchy, but usually when you come to the end it says completed or tells you the points.

PokerOwned Veteran MsPokerVerse's Avatar
    All depends on which one you try and complete I have noticed. Quite a few to choose from and at times only a handful will follow through wit the rewarding of points aspect of it. Or the task says to do a certain thing but yet there are wut seems like a close to infinite amount of questions following the task and or offers they try to get you to pay for, or agree to and then it seems as though the task at hand won't ever end and the possibility of getting points from it slowly fades away LOL Quite a few do work too tho so maybe an "eenie meenie miney mo" process of elimination would come in handy Good luck on the felts. *hugs*
    ~Always have faith, believe in yourself, and look forward and you can achieve anything you want~

Good to know. Thanks.

Experienced Member
    Today I did some task and I was looking for some points or something, when will it finish. And suddenly the popup appearred in the low right corner, task completed and I was rewarded 15points. Maybe it is task dependent