Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63572.89

Thread: PokerOwned

Talking PokerOwned

Poker OWNED is cool though I do not quite know how to earn points

Welcome to PokerOwned. I saw you already posted in the beginners section so you know you earn points through tasks, posting, videos.
    One of the most important things to do is set up a separate email for the tasks or your email will turn to junk. Not everything converts so be sure to check the whats working section and watch the ticker. I don't suggest doing the downloads unless if you know what you are doing, not all of them are safe. Crowdflower tasks are converting great for people.

Good luck

Thanks a doubt and so I've got 40 points, and already bought the pass, and then came to where?

PokerOwned Veteran
    You can use offer walls/post at the forum/you can bet with your points at "promotions"/+you get FREE 10 points when you register!

Just keep coming back and getting points through offers and the forums. Once you can afford it, play in a tournament and place donkey bets on yourself to cash with leftover points or place last longer bets. Once you prevail, those add up really quickly and get you off your feet long enough to have back up points for bad tournament performances.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    fill out surveys, watch videos and do tasks