Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,369

BTC Rate: $7956.78

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    84

    Thumbs up Poker Client is a Way to Earn Points

    I've been playing thru this site to build real money bankrolls on Carbon and Juicy Stakes and have played in several Poker Owned tourneys, doing so for months now. I never new what "Poker Client" was. Now I know that when there's a tourney on the menu for 1 point, it's damn sure worth playing. I just got 800 Poker Owned points for a 5th place. I like it! I transferred 600 to Poker Owned and saved a couple of hundred to play on the Poker Client tables too.

  2. #2
    TON is Gone.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,031
    Quote Originally Posted by TomKat1958 View Post
    I've been playing thru this site to build real money bankrolls on Carbon and Juicy Stakes and have played in several Poker Owned tourneys, doing so for months now. I never new what "Poker Client" was. Now I know that when there's a tourney on the menu for 1 point, it's damn sure worth playing. I just got 800 Poker Owned points for a 5th place. I like it! I transferred 600 to Poker Owned and saved a couple of hundred to play on the Poker Client tables too.

    AHAHA congrats man.... 200 points left? HA! Boy are YOU in for a shock.........
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    162
    i will crush you till you have 0 in your balance

  4. #4
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    84
    why TO? what's gonna shock me in the poker client with my 200 points I left in there?

  5. #5
    TON is Gone.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,031
    Quote Originally Posted by layoh21 View Post
    i will crush you till you have 0 in your balance
    ummmmmm ya I'm pretty sure you won't.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomKat1958 View Post
    why TO? what's gonna shock me in the poker client with my 200 points I left in there?

    How quickly 200 points can vanish. These are shark infested waters.... those dreaded donkeysharks are horribadmean.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

  6. #6
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    84
    oh... I see... maybe I should just transfer the rest into PokerOwned... I know what Im getting into with those Carbon tourneys... I'll just watch for the next 1 pointer or real cheap tourney then... stay off the cash tables... I notice the only sit n go available to register cost 1000 points...

  7. #7
    PokerOwned Master buonafide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    317
    There was that cool PokeYourFace client freeroll tonight. I couldn't find any forum posts about it, but it had a 10,000 pts prize pool and I took it down for 3000pts. That was an awesome way to make some PO points! Whatever the reason for this tourney, I hope PO does it again soon.

  8. #8
    PokerOwned Demi-God rghy2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,301
    Poke just wanted to throw a fr. I saw talk about it last night, but didn't see any info on it today until after it started =(. And as far as really playing in client goes.... it's a blood bath in there people!!! I want to puke just looking at the high stakes plo table!!! I have no idea how you people are able throw away such large points amounts!!
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.

  9. #9
    PokerOwned Master
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    246
    Hmm I was missed that as well. So where is scheduled next round for a shot ?

  10. #10
    PokerOwned Demi-God StackSnack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by MadAdo View Post
    Hmm I was missed that as well. So where is scheduled next round for a shot ?
    It was a gift from a long time PO member. This is not a reoccurring event but it would be cool if Zab did have some sort of client freeroll.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •