Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66167.73

Thread: points question

PokerOwned Veteran

points question

about posts getting 5 points for posting everyday . is it every 24hours you can get points, or just from date change to date change ? like i was just trying to post real quick to get points before mid night, and was wondering if i can get the daily points again if i post a lil after mid night. even tho i posted a lil biut before mid night? THANX FOR YOUR INPUT PEOPLES ... SCOTT41984

PokerOwned Demi-God
    not exactly sure how it works. I'm PST and seems like if i post after 9 pst that it counts as the next days post. Again I'm west cost so yeah cant give u an exact number,

PokerOwned Veteran
    WELL this is in beginners corner. so hopefully one of the admins will see this n let us both know sir. thamx for your input n godd luck at the tables bro !! sn: actually where are you on the west coast ?hopefully i end up going to cali here in the next cpl months with this girl ... but well if that goes thru ??

PokerOwned Veteran
    Strange...I have also some interesting experience with posting...initially I was allowed to post 3 times per day...now I can do it 4 times...

If no one answers this question just put a post in shortly after midnight and then check your point history by clicking on your points. That should let you know.

I think its midnight central time your posts total resets, but I'm not an admin so don't take my opinion too seriously.