Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62334.57

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New Member...liking what I see so far.

Hey guys, names Chris...26 year old from Rhode Island, littlest state in the union! lol. Used to play online before black friday...and just recently found out there are still a few sites out there, so I figured i'd give it a shot. Not planning on getting crazy anytime soon with depositing...going to try to start from the ground up. Play alot of Stud and Horse games at Foxwoods (about an hour away) and enjoy those much more than holdem... done rambling, see you on the felt!

There are many people who have built a bankroll from scratch using this site and not having to deposit a cent. I welcome you to the site and wish you the same luck that others have achieved

Banned
    welcome to forum and agree with prawney great site to build a bankroll off nothing have had alot of members run up good bankrolls welcome and have fun

Thanks guys...thats all im trying to do for now...once its 100% back to normal in the US im going to start back up more aggressivly..but until then. time to enjoy some good company and poker!

Welcome!!

It's sure a good places to build up your bankroll, but it's also a great place to hang out and just talk
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

PokerOwned God
    Welcome. I too refused to deposit after Black Friday and this the perfect place to build a bankroll from the ground up. Really good people here.

welcome to the forum, there is a ton of great people/players on this site. Hope you enjoy and make some dough. See you on the virtual felt.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

A big Texas Howdy from me and I'm sure you'll have fun here,,, see you on the felt...
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Banned
    welcome to the site and am sure you will enjoy it as much as others have.

PokerOwned God
    welcome to this forum, enjoy it like most of us

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast