Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66245.6

Thread: points?

PokerOwned Veteran

points?

do points get automaticly get added to my account ? for posts , surveys etc... ?

For posts and certain offers/tasks the points auto credit to your account.

Others may take anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours to credit.

If you are doing offers on any of the offer walls, they give a time frame when the points will credit, but this might not always be the case. There is also NO promise that if you complete an offer it will credit.

These offers are hosted by the offer walls and any missing points requests will need to be directed to them via their support systems.

PokerOwned Veteran
    THANX, are theses offers off other walls what people are talking about slowing down/messing up they cpu?

It depends on whet you do on them, and what kind of protection you have installed on your computer.

Complete offers and earn points! - PokerOwned Forums is where they are located.

I for one avoid downloads, I never seem to have any luck with them. Any that I have done I use a program called Sandboxie, it's a sand-boxing program that keeps all the "junk" in one place and never attaches to your computer's registry. When you are finished with your session, you just delete the contents of the "sand box".

Easy offers are anything that are things like email submits, Facebook likes/sweepstakes entries, etc. Surveys are good too, they won't mess with your computer.

Crowdflower is also a good source of points, as long as you do them correctly, you get points every time. With Crowdflower, it's highly recommended that you sign up for their dashboard. It's free, and they sometimes offer skills testing that will open up more tasks for you if you pass the tests
    Last edited by Tecate; 01-17-2014 at 03:10 PM.

LJM3000
    When I first came to this site I would download everything just to get points. That wasn't a great idea. Like Tecate said, crowd flower ALWAYS converts. My advice is look under the whats working tab to see what other members are completing. Good Luck!!!!
    A COWARD IS INCAPABLE OF EXHIBITING LOVE; IT IS THE PREROGATIVE OF THE BRAVE-Mahatma Gandhi.

PokerOwned Veteran
    thanx

PokerOwned Veteran
    Can be tough to keep trying to get points, but just push through the frustration

If you are still having troubles in main chat you can tyep in "mentor" and try and get help for a % of your points
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden