Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70746.29

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Points 102

Banned

Points 102

CAN THIS BE MOVED TO BEGINNERS?!

Are you one of those people who TRY and TRY and TRY profusely but can never get points to convert?

HURRAY ! I might have some solutions for you
    This is where I show you how to change your IP. Most surveys, etc when you do them and don't convert your IP is marked, in layperson terms your IP is logged and once "completed" (but not converted) you're unable to get those points.

Step one: Clear Cookies first from browser http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f7/...1-a-11486.html

What is a IP, and what types are there?

IP- The Internet Protocol (IP) is the principal communications protocol used for relaying datagrams (also known as network packets) across an internetwork using the Internet Protocol Suite.

Dynamic/Static - Static IP addressing is for one customer on one IP address and Dynamic IP addressing assigns a different IP address each time the ISP customer logs on to their computer, but this is dependent upon the Internet Service Provider (ISP) because some ISP's only change the IP address as they deem it necessary.

Changing Static Ip (This was too long to post so follow the link) How to Assign a Static IP Address in XP, Vista, or Windows 7 - How-To Geek

Changing Dynamic Ip - Just unplug router/modem for 15-20 seconds (make sure you have every program, window open that will be connected to the internet just to be safe disable internet then restart modem/router (NOT COMPUTER !)

PLAN B: Downloan HotSpot Shield (It's free) Free VPN for iPhone, Android, Mac and Windows for secure and private browsing, accessing blocked sites and unblocking Facebook and Youtube - Hotspot Shield

This is perfectly Legal in every country (besides China) it will not harm nor effect the usage or operation of your computer or internet or any firewalls; antiviruses or pretty much anything. There are advance ways of changing your IP address i.e Proxies, cmd, or masking or shells. if any ADVANCE user wanting to know how I will explain

Good Luck

Seasoned Veteran
    trying right now thanx.

Banned
    Beginners corner please

Elite PokerOwned Member
    sounds like good information thanks

Banned
    anytime more to come

PokerOwned Veteran
    I just want to score points but not as

Elite PokerOwned Member
    thanks another problem. i dont have text on my phone get have way done then they text u and im screwed

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Great thanks. thats helpful

Elite PokerOwned Member
    thanks for the info might try this sometime.

Banned
    type a quick reply with 7 + words or something = 5 pts

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast