Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63486.98

Thread: Point Mentors

Experienced Member

Point Mentors

I'm still pretty new to this site. I have about 1298 points right now and keep earning more with crowdflower, but wanted to know, do point mentors really work? If you think so, who would you recommend as a point mentor?

Experienced Member
    I too am new. I haven't heard about this but was curious what was crowdflower and how do I get it?

Experienced Member
    When you click "Offerwalls" at the top, CrowdFlower is listed in there. There are some fun tasks & quizzes that I've earned a lot of points from. Welcome to PO!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cheapseats View Post
    I too am new. I haven't heard about this but was curious what was crowdflower and how do I get it?

If you go to the mentor section you can see the reviews of the mentors available.

PokerOwned God
    what is deal with someone using a some sor t of prepaid to do offers on someone elses offer page? is this legit, I mean what will the cost be in the long run? too much of a risk? if not, anyone want to do it, hit me up.

I know someone hit me up fo rthis not long ago , just forget who it was... so hmu

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pokerprince83 View Post
    When you click "Offerwalls" at the top, CrowdFlower is listed in there. There are some fun tasks & quizzes that I've earned a lot of points from. Welcome to PO!!!
    Cool thanks