Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71298

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Theres no miracle on 33rd street. newbies!

For all yall that need a little tip from a PO seasoned veteran, if ur lookin to finish ur str8, it aint gonna happen. fold on any 1st bet after flop. remember play the perentages. and ur being used if u call till this hand ends

lol because no matter what your opponent has a better hand vs an open ender? let me give you scenario

you're SB, dealt KQo, CO raises 3X BB, you repop to 9BB BB folds and CO flats. flop is JT7 rainbow. Now your opponent has been blind stealing pretty loose and while you 'may' be able to put him on J10you got his range to flat the 3 bet at AK-A8s or A7o, PP down to 88 (so not too worried on sets outside of JJ and TT although you feel a 4 bet woulda came at that), KQ KJ KT(only KTs) and QJs. With that range you are a 42/58 dog at WORST, as he cant count on an ace, flush unlikely, his best shot is chopping with you or holding on a scary board.

Just remember your hand is the 5 best cards on the felt between your hole cards and the table, and by flop you still haven't seen your last 2 cards
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

WOw, i wish i could comprehend your reply right now, but imma not even try. ill assume your agrree

that was my point, ty for proving it, don't give advice as a "seasoned" member if you can't even recognize when I'm talking about hand ranging your opponent, and try reading up and listening to more "seasoned" players if you don't even know what I said here in this post
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

chill man im drunk ill read it tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by kcla55 View Post
    chill man im drunk ill read it tomorrow

Then why go posting a bunch of nonsense post when you get drunk? your pushing 9 10 and have no idea what hand range is LMFAO SO chill and try to stay away from keyboard when that buzzed
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned God
    especially in the beginning of the tourney some folks will call anything

ifr after the flop you have an open end straight dont expect it to come go ahead and fold because you putting money in on a hand that will get you beat most of the time unless you get to check then if you do hit either slow play it or do what most do go allin.then hope they dont hit the riverboat.

Here to play some poker.HERE TO HAVE SOME FUN.Just don't make me pull my GUN...lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    I usually dont continue my straight draws past the flop unless I have a pair or something better, or a flush draw. Just more possibilities than just hanging on to the hopes of a straight

Quote Originally Posted by Tittyboy90 View Post
    I usually dont continue my straight draws past the flop unless I have a pair or something better, or a flush draw. Just more possibilities than just hanging on to the hopes of a straight
    No offense, but I'll believe this when I see it. So we'll all keep an eye out
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast