Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64275.99

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

password leaking

on the tournament of monday there were 30 opted in and there were 60 players in the tournament.
    thats not where i pay my points 4...

what do you guys do about that?

PokerOwned Veteran
    Someone Posted password somewhere for sure.. But its not happening too often. Btw I saw over 100 players one time

Seasoned Veteran
    this is a problem on all sites that offer freerolls so sad to see that people do that they are so stupid they dont even realize that they are hurting there chances i really like these freeroll's becouse of the low numbers and quality of play yes there are the donks and anything suited players but they usually go out fast I hope that they can find out who is doing it and bann them personally i think they should be banned from the poker site also not just the forum or group they are in the way I see it is if they will leak a password they will steal and or cheat if they can always lookin 4 the easy way out what has the world come to when you cant even kleep a secret

Zab
    If there was a way to eliminate all the sneaking, I would do it in a heartbeat.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

lol at u acting high n mighty...its 40 pts get over it only way to stop it completely is to ban pokertards

what really makews me lol is when people moan bout sneaks then start sharing passwords to other private freerolls
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    well only game they can cheat on is juicy ,right? carbon yu have to purchase a coupon
    win if yu can but always play fair

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    lol at u acting high n mighty...its 40 pts get over it only way to stop it completely is to ban pokertards

what really makews me lol is when people moan bout sneaks then start sharing passwords to other private freerolls
    I don't understand whats so high and mighty about someone posting their feelings regarding sneaks in the tournaments. I also, don't understand why, in almost every thread you reply to, you have to put people down. Do you just dislike people in general?

Quote Originally Posted by crypiter View Post
    I don't understand whats so high and mighty about someone posting their feelings regarding sneaks in the tournaments. I also, don't understand why, in almost every thread you reply to, you have to put people down. Do you just dislike people in general?
    dont worry bro, he just forgot to take his medicines again, its the alzheimer effects showing up again.......................................

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

PokerOwned God
    When there's already lots of players, the odds are high that someone will leak access.

Tournament tickets would solve problem no?
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast