Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63497.96

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

Open Letter to Our Sponsors

Dear internet marketing company,

Thank you for allowing us to earn money by performing tasks for your advertising clients. As I see it, this can be a win-win-win situation, we get points to play poker, your clients have their ads viewed or surveys taken, and you take a cut off the top! Everyone can win here, so why is it that we who are here on the ad-viewing and survey-completing end, are constantly getting tricked, cheated and lied to?

I would like to make some suggestions to improve the quality of the experience for everyone. After all, there are 3 (product or service, marketing company, survey taker) parts to this equation, and we should each strive to help the other, or the system will collapse as it cannot exist with only 2 of the 3.

If you have suggestions for us the users, please post them here. I am sure we would all strive to help any marketer that would make equal efforts towards us in return. Here are my suggestions for you.....

• BE HONEST! Why put 100% conversion, takes 5 minutes!, only email registration required, etc. if that is not the case? Nobody wants to buy from a LIAR, so you are shooting yourself and your client in the foot when you start a relationship off with a potential customer based on a lie. Don't do it!
    • Tell us what to expect. Is it a video, a survey, a questionaire? How long will it take? Must we download, leave a phone number, etc.? Let us know up front! We are all tired of the survey that says we have to answer 10 questions only to discover after 50 questions we still aren't even halfway finished yet.
    • NO SPAM OR VIRUSES. Do I really need to tell you guys this? We agree to help with your marketing efforts, not create a legion of Zombie computers to do the bidding of The Piracy Organization d'jour.
    • PAY US! There is no single greater source of frustration with marketers here than not receiving compensation for work completed. If we do the work, then pay us. Simple, no?
    • Not going to pay us??, well tell us why then! OK, so you can't pay us because.....well tell us! Have we done the survey before? does the email address not work? maybe it isn't available for my country? Let me know why I just wasted 20 minutes of my life please, instead of having to guess.

Thank you internet marketers for giving us the opportunity to make some poker money while helping out your clients. I am sure that the system would work much better, if you could take these suggestions to heart and implement them. At the moment, we the users are not getting the best possible experience from our arrangement.

PokerOwned God
    Well, nice letter and attempt, but I am afraid they donīt read this..

Great letter but like the last guy said i highly doubt that they care enough to do squat about it
    poker terminology-
    Drawing Dead: If you call and hit your one outer.... I will kill you..!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Oh yeah, open letters are almost always exercises in frustration, but at least it's off my chest. Anyone else hate this stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiarra View Post
    Oh yeah, open letters are almost always exercises in frustration, but at least it's off my chest. Anyone else hate this stuff?
    i have over prolly 8 or 9 thousand unaccredited points from various offers so yes i hater it as well
    poker terminology-
    Drawing Dead: If you call and hit your one outer.... I will kill you..!

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiarra View Post
    Dear internet marketing company,

Thank you for allowing us to earn money by performing tasks for your advertising clients. As I see it, this can be a win-win-win situation, we get points to play poker, your clients have their ads viewed or surveys taken, and you take a cut off the top! Everyone can win here, so why is it that we who are here on the ad-viewing and survey-completing end, are constantly getting tricked, cheated and lied to?

I would like to make some suggestions to improve the quality of the experience for everyone. After all, there are 3 (product or service, marketing company, survey taker) parts to this equation, and we should each strive to help the other, or the system will collapse as it cannot exist with only 2 of the 3.

If you have suggestions for us the users, please post them here. I am sure we would all strive to help any marketer that would make equal efforts towards us in return. Here are my suggestions for you.....

• BE HONEST! Why put 100% conversion, takes 5 minutes!, only email registration required, etc. if that is not the case? Nobody wants to buy from a LIAR, so you are shooting yourself and your client in the foot when you start a relationship off with a potential customer based on a lie. Don't do it!
    • Tell us what to expect. Is it a video, a survey, a questionaire? How long will it take? Must we download, leave a phone number, etc.? Let us know up front! We are all tired of the survey that says we have to answer 10 questions only to discover after 50 questions we still aren't even halfway finished yet.
    • NO SPAM OR VIRUSES. Do I really need to tell you guys this? We agree to help with your marketing efforts, not create a legion of Zombie computers to do the bidding of The Piracy Organization d'jour.
    • PAY US! There is no single greater source of frustration with marketers here than not receiving compensation for work completed. If we do the work, then pay us. Simple, no?
    • Not going to pay us??, well tell us why then! OK, so you can't pay us because.....well tell us! Have we done the survey before? does the email address not work? maybe it isn't available for my country? Let me know why I just wasted 20 minutes of my life please, instead of having to guess.

Thank you internet marketers for giving us the opportunity to make some poker money while helping out your clients. I am sure that the system would work much better, if you could take these suggestions to heart and implement them. At the moment, we the users are not getting the best possible experience from our arrangement.

sorry to say but after the 1st sentence they loose focus and throw it away in the garbadge..they dont care, well most dont anyway.but gl on this letter

PokerOwned God
    Very nice letter, but I really don't think it will make a difference.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    sorry to say but after the 1st sentence they loose focus and throw it away in the garbadge..they dont care, well most dont anyway.but gl on this letter
    But that's why I'm so nice in the first sentence, to trick them into reading more!

PokerOwned God
    Did you ever receive a reply to this letter?

#NiggasInParis

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RcktWrangler View Post
    Did you ever receive a reply to this letter?
    Yes I did. In fact, you are the 8th!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast