Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66117.57

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: offerwalls

Experienced Member

offerwalls

I have found that crowdflower is a real good offer thing but I have noticed that they don't change that much. When do the new tasks appear on there because it seems that the same ones are always on there and they keep telling me that I have completed this task and to choose another one. I have run low on points and don't trust the other tabs cause they either don't give you the points or they try to infiltrate your computer. Help I need points!!!!!!!!!!!

PokerOwned God
    Radio loyalty is easy points. That, and posting.

PokerOwned Veteran MsPokerVerse's Avatar
    I usually post and watch the videos to earn the majority of my points. However I will occasionally come across a decent reward for installing an app on my iPhone, even tho I end up deleting it shortly after lol..Good luck to you.
    ~Always have faith, believe in yourself, and look forward and you can achieve anything you want~

PokerOwned Veteran
    I agree that Crowdflower is one of the best choices, especially if you can find one that allows you to do it a lot, is easy and can be done quickly.

PokerOwned Veteran
    everybody says the radio thing is easy money but i can never get it to work??? i have ccleaner and ive cleared cache and still nothing

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by plyr1210 View Post
    everybody says the radio thing is easy money but i can never get it to work??? i have ccleaner and ive cleared cache and still nothing
    Try a different web browser.

I usually get about 10-30% success with offers from peanutlabs sponsorpay and matomy. i think 100% with crowdflower. Radioloyalty is 100% as well. i use mozilla firefox and sandboxie. P.M. me if u need any more help.

Seasoned Veteran
    Crowdflower doesnt work in my country that sucks big time !!!!

Seasoned Veteran
    Everytime I click on an itme in crowdflower, it says that it is unavailable.

Experienced Member
    same here

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast