Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71125.27

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hello , Just joined this forum tonight

Hello ,
    I've been playing poker on-line now for about Two and a half years , I first started out at FT as kwvance1972 around March of 2010 after constantly seeing their adds on TV , so I'd figured I'd get on my computer and see what this on-line thing is all about . I made a few dollars here and there , but wound up donating right back to the site..lol.. I also made my first on-line poker buddy there (chelle867) , around June of 2010 she heard about PS and the PSO skill league from a little birdie and got me to go to that site , we went through the coarses and obtained our skill league tickets together , which began a whole new world for us both . Some of ya might know me at the PSO as kvance1972 , I pretty much abandoned FT and basically played at PS all the way up until the dreaded day that the American Government put a stop to us Americans from playing there for cash and we all got pushed to the side. I still go play at effseas home games there occasionally but not as much as I should , cause I do miss my friends I made there . After Black Friday some of us discovered Carbon and the Merge Network and to this day that's where I spend most of my time at various Merge sites , mainly at Iron Duke where I became an affiliate of Al Spath there . That's where alot of us from the PSO migrated and play frequently together in various games and communicate in the Iron Duke forum . I'm also a member of Heart Beat Poker Forum and spend a lot of time in their chat room , in which I've made many new friends . They hold many free rolls at Iron duke and Poker Host along with Snafuradio.com .

I'm an out of work electrition that works part time dead end jobs so I have a lot of time to spend on-line to feed my addiction to the game of Texas Holdem that I started playing live at the Daytona Dog Track back in 2003 , long before I discovered the world of on-line poker . I also frequented the Jacksonville Best Bet Card Room also up until November 2009 , I moved back to Illinois from Florida due to my parents not being in great health . Since I moved back my mom has passed in December 2010 , around the time I won the white Star X-mas tourney in the PSO , and I was very great-full I moved back when I did to get to spend the last year of my mom's life with her . I had a lot of support from lot of my friends when that took place that helped me to get through some difficult times.I also got to know my soulmate and girlfriend (mphnascar@PSO AKA QueenMIT@Iron Duke) which I met in the PSO . I see I'm getting little long winded here and most of ya probably stopped reading after the first couple sentences if ya made it that far after seeing how long this is ..lol......but anyways I'm a easy going person that likes to joke around and have a good time and an OK poker player so watch out I'll take your chippies , J/K , Ok no I'm not but I am nice about it , but most of the time you guys and gals will take my chips cause the poker gods hate my guts...lol..just feel free to say hi if you see me at the felts , I'll leave all my Merge names down below;

Iron Duke - KeithV1972 , Carbon - kingmidas1972 , Poker Host - kingmidas72 , PDC - KyleBuschSUXAZZ , Felt Stars - MartinTruexJr56 (closed down yesterday sorry), Kings Club - HBPKingmidas1972 , Hero Poker - 56MartinTruexJr , Poker Stars - kvance1972 , Full Tilt kwvance1972 , Bet On-line - kvance1972 just to name a few off the top of my head lol

I forgot to mention I am a big race car fan my favorite drivers are , Martin Truex Jr. in the sprint cup series , Justin Algaire in the Nationwide series , and a Tim Wilkerson fan in the NHRA( which was my 1st boss ever from the time I was 15 till I was 19) , Now I just turned 40 in July.....man I'm getting old!!! oh welll enough about me I'll shut up now I got that all out of my system....lol

holy shit! lol....Welcome to the forum. You will enjoy this if you love poker and having fun. Good Luck!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Helluva read,haha. I get that way too at times tho. Good to see a new face. GL to u on the felts n in the survey area, some of them r more tilting than the beats u take on the table.haha.

Banned
    Damn thats a long introduction. Welcome to PO. Be ready to spend countless hours grindin poker and surveys here

welcome to site dude, ull find a lot of great and nice ppl round here (wich dont includes me, cause im only a "visitor", but thats a long story....sigh), so welcome and i hope u have really great fun..........

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

PokerOwned God
    Wow, thanks for sharing a lot. Welcome to the forum. And, if you want to add more, I think there's a topic called "introduce yourself." Just sayin'.

Thank you for all the welcomes ....lol I didn't see that , I'll have to look at it here in a minute...just got done watching a vid "when looking tough goes wrong" too funny..I'll make that one short I promise lol
    Where's the fold button at?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    that is one of longest intro threads i hav ever read in mine entire life welcome to PO enjoy ur stay!

PokerOwned God
    Hi and welcome to this great forum, nice reading introduction indeed.

not alot to say bout the forum cept its full of egos and donks
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast