Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64613.62

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

You gotta be kidding!!

I clicked on a survey thing, it asked for sign in , I did, then it just rerouted me again to the same sign in page, so I logged in using the info I had provided. Nothing

So I tried another survey thing, I registered as asked. Routed to a page that listed offers I wanted, I picked two, was routed to another page where I was asked to sign up at three offers to get my $25. I wasn't interested in $25, just wanted points here, and there was no way to get to the final page unless I signed up for those three. So I gue I can't get points, and I have spent 45 minutes here just because I want the PW for the carbon poker game. It's not worth it.

Welcome to the site.

Check out the beginner's guide for some tips on navigating the site and earning points.
    http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f7/...ners-5002.html

You may also want to look into our mentoring program.
    http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/mentors.php

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanAndMean View Post
    I clicked on a survey thing, it asked for sign in , I did, then it just rerouted me again to the same sign in page, so I logged in using the info I had provided. Nothing

So I tried another survey thing, I registered as asked. Routed to a page that listed offers I wanted, I picked two, was routed to another page where I was asked to sign up at three offers to get my $25. I wasn't interested in $25, just wanted points here, and there was no way to get to the final page unless I signed up for those three. So I gue I can't get points, and I have spent 45 minutes here just because I want the PW for the carbon poker game. It's not worth it.
    This happens to all of us one time or another but we work through it and keep going.

PokerOwned God
    It can get frustrating, but there are plenty of surveys that do work, just stick with it.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    welcome to po its the story of our lives its nothing but a crap shoot

PokerOwned God
    It sucks. Not all surveys work. Been there done that.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Use the downloads. Thats all I use.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

It hapends to me.. I started to hate that. Try another one !

happen all the time try something else download games

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanAndMean View Post

it hapens and welcome to the site, go to the mentor section if youi need help, they can guide you in earning pts as well..gl today on getting pts and in the future..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast