Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63934.56

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar

Nostalgic outlook on Party-Poker/FTP...

Okay, so I tried to build up my bankroll on Party Poker the way I did on FTP where I was about up to $17.98 + $25.00 from another site to which I was trying to transfer to.

Anyway, would it be called a no-commitment clause if I just skipped that whole process again???

I really tried today but I had to go to the beach, etc,. Should I just give up poker if I'm not willing to spend another 5+ hours a day to win $0.17 or whathaveyou???

Poker should be fun and enjoyment, when it starts to become a commitment then take a couple days off or however long to bring it back to fun and enjoyment. Not sure if this helped at all

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Moderator
    I haven't had fun in poker in forever. I always feel glued to it.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    Poker should be fun and enjoyment, when it starts to become a commitment then take a couple days off or however long to bring it back to fun and enjoyment. Not sure if this helped at all
    Very true, but whenever I play for "fun" I usually am to 'nice' to push ppl off hands or be the 'table bully.'

I haven't had fun in poker in forever. I always feel glued to it.
    I'm just trying to decide whether or not this is something I can make an income out of... If I don't have the commitment to the game, maybe it's not for me...

I just really didn't wanna spend 5 hours to win $0.17 cents like I DID do b4... Does that make me a lesser plr??? I'll try again tomorrow and if something comes up, I'll stay at home... :P

Quote Originally Posted by eqgh5uea View Post
    Very true, but whenever I play for "fun" I usually am to 'nice' to push ppl off hands or be the 'table bully.'

I'm just trying to decide whether or not this is something I can make an income out of... If I don't have the commitment to the game, maybe it's not for me...

I just really didn't wanna spend 5 hours to win $0.17 cents like I DID do b4... Does that make me a lesser plr??? I'll try again tomorrow and if something comes up, I'll stay at home... :P

The only reason I did this at Stars in the PSO league was for the results at the end of the month. Big payouts for doing well all month, but during the tournament we were playing for pennies. It is a tough decision t want to make poker a full time job. If you do you have to look at your self and think how well do you handle downswings and how long do they last when they come and put in a lot of hours off the tables studying your games and reading poker material. This is what the really successful grinders that made poker their main source of income playing on line.

whatever you do go hard and win win win. I will be pulling for you man!!!

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

I love the game and play alot,,,,maybe too much but it's the only addiction I can handle,,,,lol
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    like i said befpre. its all about good bankroll management. Chris ferguson should be a role model for everyone on this site. he showed that good poker skill and good bankroll management could catapult anyone to the top and a lot of pros think the same thing.

Experienced Member
    I use to love Party Poker. Hopefully they will come back to the US.

Knight-Lieutenant
    i wish ftp is back not nearly as many bad disgussing beats there but maybe i should quit period

Poker isn't fun, it's an addiction. It's only fun if you win a bunch

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast