Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70101.41

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: newbee

newbee

hi guys and gals elmo72 here hope to meet a few new or old friends lol just looking for some pokers games and some money to boot about myself i have been playing online for just over 2 yrs but live for 15 i live in mich and i run a roofing company i have a wife 2 kids both boys 17 and 11 1 dog and 4 cats lol man i will be glad when the kids move out me and wife have been together 19 yrs and let me tell you she is and always will be my heart any tyvm for having me here and hope to see you at the tables

Quote Originally Posted by elmo72 View Post
    hi guys and gals elmo72 here hope to meet a few new or old friends lol just looking for some pokers games and some money to boot about myself i have been playing online for just over 2 yrs but live for 15 i live in mich and i run a roofing company i have a wife 2 kids both boys 17 and 11 1 dog and 4 cats lol man i will be glad when the kids move out me and wife have been together 19 yrs and let me tell you she is and always will be my heart any tyvm for having me here and hope to see you at the tables

wow - lol - i love your cats - fck me 4 cats man ? ? ? ahahaha this is funny cats and dog

By the way, "Do not steal! ... The government do not like competition...! ''

and you are welcome here and GL on tables

By the way, "Do not steal! ... The government do not like competition...! ''

Welcome to PokerOwned elmo72, I am sure you get get to make alot of friends here, alot of us play daily.
    If you have any questions feel free to ask and before you begin any of the tasks be sure to set up a separate email just for them or your real email will become junk....mistake I made, lol.

Good luck!

welcome here and goodluck on tables mam

lol man tell me about it but wtf can i do the wife makes the rules man nt me lol and she is a vet tech so if they need a home where do you think they go lol but i told her no more and just a few days ago she said lets gave 2 of the cats away but here the thing once there in your life its hard to let them out there kind of like your kids idk man maybe its just me and im just to soft

welcome to PokerOwned elmo72 see you on the felt and Good Skill to you.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Hi Elmo hope u enjoy it here. Good luck to your poker play here also

PokerOwned Master
    Welcome kid, hope you get to earn points easy here

where is it easiest to earn some points!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast