Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70711.49

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Red face 1st Day member and i already made $2.00 and entered in 2 tourneys.

Right about now im asking myself "whats the catch?" but so far so good. One of the best things is how the staff is so attentive. I recommend anyone checking this out to join. I like the fact that i can use any poker client and still qualify for freerolls. Merge doesnt even have freerolls yet through PO you can still play for real money. Love it..

Happy member

welcome and congrats
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

PokerOwned Master
    Congratulations ! I hope your luck continue on and off the felts .

Congratulations on your cashes and I am glad you are enjoying the site. It gives an awesome opportunity to build a bankroll from 0.

Seasoned Veteran
    welcome congrasulations on the wins! can you see yourself earnign a lot more in the near future? this site is one of the best forums imo i have earned a lot here in the past years more from redeems but i occasionally play the freerolls and have won a little i want to say i played somewhere around 50 games and cashed like 13 times or so

PokerOwned Master
    there's no catch, this site is the only legit one for low stakes players, what site do you play on? I have accounts on a lot of the U.S. sites and I work 3rd shift so if you are looking for a game late night over the weekend I am awake all night so pm me if u want a game.

RIPdonkey
    Best forum site for poker!! Solid players(for the most part lol) and everyone is very friendly and willing to help out with any questions! Don't be shy, if you need help with anything there are plenty of people more than willing to help! Congrats on your first cashes!

Good start - keep up the good work.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Elite PokerOwned Member P0K3R4F00D's Avatar
    nice. lots of promos here to earn u more points and money. GL
    I poker face off and now she faceless.
    I poker so much I deserve a bracelet!

Quote Originally Posted by GottaGeThisMoney View Post
    Right about now im asking myself "whats the catch?" but so far so good. One of the best things is how the staff is so attentive. I recommend anyone checking this out to join. I like the fact that i can use any poker client and still qualify for freerolls. Merge doesnt even have freerolls yet through PO you can still play for real money. Love it..

Happy member
    you did said you made 2 bucks but how come your money won is still at $0.00....

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast