Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64444.72

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

new to this site

so what is this site all about new here and seen on bovada poker that this site has a free roll but you need a password what do i have to do to get the password or do i just have to sign up been looking for password cant find it anywhere

PokerOwned Master
    Take time to read "Beginners Corner" Q and A. I don't play Bovada, but I'm sure you will have to make points to buy a coupon to be able to see the password

PokerOwned Master
    welcome dont let some of the PO haters get you down

Experienced Member
    Welcome earn some points and play you can earn bankrolls on a few different sites and build from there!!

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MyDogsRMyHomies View Post
    welcome dont let some of the PO haters get you down
    I agree with this as well this site and most of the people on here are a lot of fun but there is a few bad apples just ignore them!

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    He prolly deserves hater status, just joined to make a post about a freeroll password cause he is too fucking lazy to take the 1 second to figure out how the site works. The freeroll bums are everywhere, think they deserve something for absolutely NOTHING. Once he figures out it will take more than someone hand-feeding him a password he will be gone forever to suck on his moms titties some more

Last edited by WECpoker; 12-05-2013 at 01:55 AM.

For the Bovada free rolls, all you have to do is opt in to the game, and then just follow the directions on getting the password in the following link: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f11...html#post16816

PokerOwned Pro
    welcome to the site its got lots to offer, I like the opt in free rolls and the raffle is pretty cool. enjoy

PokerOwned Pro
    you can buy points via pay pal and many other ways if you get tired of earning them.

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    if u are new to the site, theree are several easy offers to complete and get ya going. also the mods are generally helpful and will guide ya along

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast