Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66152.88

Post New Player Introduction

Hello Pokerowned Forum Family,

My name is Joseph. Let me explain a few details about myself. I recently graduated with a B.S in Mathematics from Troy University. I have a 2 year old son who is tons of fun. I started playing poker during high school after watching, "Celebrity Poker Showdown." The first televised WSOP main event I watched was the 2005 year when Joe Hachem won. Ever since then I have watched WSOP and WPT televised events religiously. I would consider myself a decent poker player. I have a high percentage of winnings at SNG and I usually make it close to ITM or ITM on MMT. I play live poker at Biloxi, MS when I have the free time to go which is very rare. I plan on playing the WSOP circuit for the first time next year. Well that is the basic run down. I can't wait to compete and talk poker with the forum community.

Banned
    Welcome to PO, see you on the tables.

Seasoned Veteran
    I am new also. I played my first tournament, picked up AA first hand. Called All-in and lost
    I hope I have better luck next time.

PokerOwned Master
    Welcome Joseph. Lots of poker games on different sites for us who do the surveys and get points.I only play Carbon games and you wll come across some decent players and some well you will find out.. lol Good luck on and off the felt.
    Find a lot about the site in the "beginners Corner " section.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Welcome to Pokerowned and enjoy the site.

Welcome!
    I'm pretty new on the forum too, but let me assure you there is plenty of people on the forum willing to help you out or point you in the right direction. There are some good players and good people too. The site has loads of ways to rack up your points while you do PO tourneys, raffle, whole lot of stuff! In the promotions tab up at the top of the page, and in PO Talk you can find the upgrade posts where everything is explained.

Good luck!
    See you at the tables!
    TRADE ME YOUR $1 LOCK "CARDS"
    -FOR-
    325 PokerOwned Points
    [WTS]$1 Black Chip Poker - 500 points!

http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f26/wtb-wanttobuy-1-lockpoker-gift-cards-m-p-18261.html

Experienced Member
    I was glad to see what you said
    I wish you much success at the tables and hope to see you in one of the championships

PokerOwned God
    Welcome to pokerowned. As a little fact about me, the first wsop main event I saw was Moneymaker winning. And celebrity poker showdown was a good show, it was fun to watch how celebrities act when playing.