Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61611.55

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: new player..

Experienced Member

new player..

Im also new here too. been on the site for about a week. just starting to get the hang of it.. the system fail me 2 time on trying to join the tournament but today i was lucky it work on BCP.. CARBON is a problem. anyways call me Original im from Sacramento, 26 years of age and i pround to be an Asian.. Im looking forward to take down some tournament.Thats a Fact. See me on the final 9 list.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Carbon is a good site to play on. This post sounds kind of funny but whatevas . GL to everyone.

Experienced Member
    well i didnt say it was bad.. im just having trouble joining their tournaments.. dont know why neither!

Elite PokerOwned Member P0K3R4F00D's Avatar
    Carbons tournament?
    I poker face off and now she faceless.
    I poker so much I deserve a bracelet!

since when does final 9 count as taking down a tourney???? I am thinking I am going to come back and play just to ruin your hopes

Experienced Member
    no black chip poker..

I don't play bcp.....carbon is my game just read back seems you cant play there....best of luck to you in the games you do play though

Experienced Member
    lols.. making it to the final table is consider average.. taking it down , you can call youself a pro.. im on my way to the final by the way.. anyways who says you cant play in BCP?

I cant log into bcp....gave up trying to fix it....I play carbon and decided they aren't worth the efforts...not willing to mess with support and trying to get my account fixed....the site is laggy and I don't have the patience for poor support and laggy sites....if you play any other skin though I will join a game with ya sometime.. making the final table just pisses me off though....I want a win or I wasted my time

Experienced Member
    right.. we have the opposite problem.. my account wont register the ticket to carbon.. i tried 2 times and fail.. so decided to join BCP.. its pretty kool there.. perfect for me

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast