Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70091.69

Question New member - Questions

Hi,

There are some things I cant do or find around the site.

1. Where can I see the points I have earned? I check at my profile and cant find them there...

2. I am from Peru and my country isnt set up on the surveys or sponsor or one of those places you can earn points... what can I do?

3. I was searching for the tourney calendar... with no luck... can someone please tell me where can I find it?

Thanks!

pls tell me how to get some points ?

PokerOwned God
    every thing you are asking should be on the first page under forum tab

Quote Originally Posted by giraug View Post
    Hi,

There are some things I cant do or find around the site.

1. Where can I see the points I have earned? I check at my profile and cant find them there...

On the main bage to the left above the chat box it will say Points See History

2. I am from Peru and my country isnt set up on the surveys or sponsor or one of those places you can earn points... what can I do?

Check the Pokerowned Tasks section, posting gives you 5 points per post up to 24 points a day, and here is a lottery scratch ticket under the promotions tab that will give a few points too. There is a cap on free points though. You can also buy points from the offerwalls, trial pay has the best rates, or from a member

3. I was searching for the tourney calendar... with no luck... can someone please tell me where can I find it?

The tournament calendar is on the main page above the chat box and forums sections.

Thanks!
    Welcome to the forum, answers in bold to your questions, I hope this helps a little bit.

Ohh thanks!!!

I find the section of points and calendar!!! as if i was blind...

I am trying to win some points posting... but still have the problem of not having my country on the country list... maybe there are no surveys for my country.

Thanks for the lottery!!

Hi, new here
    i just watched a video and got my first 2 points. this whole concept is pretty cool, I have never seen anything like it. Maybe I can save my poker money now instead of giving it away. kudos to whoever came up with this.

Char

Quote Originally Posted by giraug View Post
    Ohh thanks!!!

I find the section of points and calendar!!! as if i was blind...

I am trying to win some points posting... but still have the problem of not having my country on the country list... maybe there are no surveys for my country.

Thanks for the lottery!!
    giraug....my country isnt on the surveys list too (im from brazil)......but we have the information that with the upcoming new layout some more new countries will be added, so lets hope our ones will be part in it....u can keep earning points by being active on the forum and, as Poof said, u can also purchase some points from the offerwalls as well......gl

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Experienced Member ShedSumLight's Avatar
    Is there a reason why PO is not friend to other Merge sites Like RPM poker?
    I mean, its all on the same software, so I dont see why I am strickly limited to Carbon or Aced...

Quote Originally Posted by ShedSumLight View Post
    Is there a reason why PO is not friend to other Merge sites Like RPM poker?
    I mean, its all on the same software, so I dont see why I am strickly limited to Carbon or Aced...
    Carbon, Aced, and PDC are all owned by one company. While the other skins are part of the Merge network, they each have individual owners. This is why it is not possible to have a private tournament available on every Merge skin.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein