Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69960.28

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation New member looking for best advice to prosper on POKEROWNED

Hey guys Im looking for the best advice tips and just general knowledge to prosper as much as I can. Im looking to make new friends play some tournaments and show you guys what I can bring to the table in the poker world!If you have any tips on staking or earning points feel free to share as well! im sure I may surprise a bunch of you with my aggressive play and tricky maneuvers. Hope to hear from you guys soon!
    -Jeff

Current B2B Champ
    Play pot limit omaha (plo) in the client.

Hi and welcome to PokerOwned

The first thing you need to do is make an email just for the tasks, or your email will become junk, I learned the hard way.

Know that not everything converts, it is frustrating at times, but it happens to us all. If you don't get credited, you can submit proof of completion to the offerwall, but that is sometimes more work than its worth.

Crowdflower is the most reliable way to get points, and once you get the hang of them, they are fast and easy.

If you want to do the other tasks, stick to the ones in the What's Working section, and that appear in the task ticker, you have a better shot at those as someone has recently converted it. Also read the instructions, if it says email verification, that means you will get an email with a link to click in order to get your points.

There's more but you will get to know it all soon enough, good luck.

Seasoned Veteran
    welcome here to Poker Owned ( PO ).....,. there are several good threads to read in the forums, as well. For new people here in the beginners section . besides the other good advice , you'll receive here .

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceatl View Post
    Play pot limit omaha (plo) in the client.
    I agree... PLO in general is a good sound investment

Welcome to pokerowned and goodluck to you its best to check out whats working to get points.
    I'm absolutely gonna win it, because I'm ruthless. I sit at the poker table and my job is to destroy people.

haha alrighty ill A) Start playing more PLO.. B) Look into cardflower

PLO is fun for me at a 6max table or heads up. where do u guys play plo?

ads im really not interested in are ones u fill in iformation blah blah survery survey and to complete u need to buy something...so as long as cardflower isn't like that ill for sure give It a try.

PokerOwned God
    welcome to po...

best advice is do offers, generate points, go to promotions page after you buy your carbon ticket for a tourney and last longer bet

PokerOwned God
    also, if need be... feel free to message me -

i am an original gangster of POKEROWNED....

Glad to have you here at PO, one great forum,,,enjoy yourself and have fun. See you around...
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast