Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71298

Experienced Member

New member I put wrong carbon name

Hi there I am a new member and I put wrong carbon name I put pokerbliss but it is suppose to be pokerbliss1 and I asked for a coupon but it will be going to wrong name now I think as my name is pokerbliss1 on carbon how can I change my carbon name on pokerowned if someone can help please thanks

firstly pm zab see if he can refund u the points for the coupon u bought...to change ure name go to buy another coupon and on the bottom right there will be a "edit name" tab click that change ure name there then BUY A COUPON it wont update til u do
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Master
    heyo nice meeting u

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    firstly pm zab see if he can refund u the points for the coupon u bought...to change ure name go to buy another coupon and on the bottom right there will be a "edit name" tab click that change ure name there then BUY A COUPON it wont update til u do
    Well, this pretty much answers ur question. And I'm just adding, WELCOME TO THE POKEROWNED FORUMS!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Well I hope Pokerbliss (not 1) is an active member and finds his way to our forum as a result. But, if he does, and you both play in the same tourney, there will definitely be some whispering.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Private message Zab to change your Poker ID if you are a new account around here, New accounts cannot change it before they advance.