Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71125.27

PokerOwned Veteran

local PokerOwned tournaments

Hi guys! I was just wondering if PokerOwned has it's own poker tournaments, where you can earn some PO points for winning or taking high place...?

If by local, you mean live, then no. If you just want to play poker for points, then check out client. The link is just next to your points total where it's a white number. You can win points off of the normal freerolls through some of the promotions like back to back and high hand jackpots. You can also make last longer bets against other players, just look through all of the tabs under promotions and you'll find all the extra things PO has to offer.
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    There's some Poker Client tourneys if thsat's wehat ur after.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

PokerOwned Veteran
    Ty, gonna check out that "poker client" option!

PO client tourneys have started over the last week. Don't quote me on that though because I'm still a n00b

PokerOwned God
    Sometimes client tourneys happen. And by sometimes I mean if high rollers can get together enough players to play the 1k or if some players put up the whole prize pool and it's a freeroll for everyone else.

PokerOwned Master
    Yep, there should be maybe some announcement which will point to coming event but players should find it at their own ...

Quote Originally Posted by MadAdo View Post
    Yep, there should be maybe some announcement which will point to coming event but players should find it at their own ...
    If there are any client turnys it will show up at same place as where all the other turnys show at, at the top of page.. GL
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Yes, you can play at the po client to win points at the single tables

I saw a client tourney listed the other day with some ridiculous amount of points needed for a buy-in and the "opt-in" option blacked out.

So what does that mean and is there a thread somewhere which explains the poker client tourneys in detail?