Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70929.94

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Guy

PokerOwned Master

New Guy

Just thought id say hi. Long time poker player. live and online. Like this site. Some of the point offers are pretty nasty with malware but some seem on the up and up and seem like a cool way to score i little extra poker cash.

malware spyware trojan and the rest of the virus is all on here. Why is that?

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Welcome to pokerowned and good luck on the felt. I use AVG as my virus protection and have yet to get a virus from here.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    welcome to PokerOwned, and good luck on the felt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

Experienced Member
    Ok so if people are having issues with some, would it be a major problem listing those or does that cause issues with bad publicity for the websites that provide the money to play with.

Elite PokerOwned Member wykydsceptre's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jfaive View Post
    Just thought id say hi. Long time poker player. live and online. Like this site. Some of the point offers are pretty nasty with malware but some seem on the up and up and seem like a cool way to score i little extra poker cash.
    NICE cash balance for only one post! heres my advice! buy a cheap laptop on craigslist, and use that for all your offers. If ya have the time, you can pay for that several times over. Play the freerolls on your regular computer!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Run a separate virtual machine, copy the disk, install then copy the disk back...they wanna put malware u got to protect your system

Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    Hello and welcome to pokerowned...good luck and enjoy

PokerOwned Demi-God
    welcome to the donkathon, and good luck with the surveys/offers, see you at the tables

Banned
    welcome and goodluck.......................................... .......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast