Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64182.19

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Experienced Member

New fella in need of help.

Hey all. So yeah, basically i signed up 2 hours ago and already made 328 points watching clips and playing some music station on mute lol. But i wan't some BIG points, I just don't fancy doing servey's and it not being converted nor do I have a credit card for trial pays.. so any guarantee's would be appreciated mucho.

and how long untill chat box and poker client become available?

Many thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by weedhighROI View Post
    Hey all. So yeah, basically i signed up 2 hours ago and already made 328 points watching clips and playing some music station on mute lol. But i wan't some BIG points, I just don't fancy doing servey's and it not being converted nor do I have a credit card for trial pays.. so any guarantee's would be appreciated mucho.

and how long untill chat box and poker client become available?

Many thanks.
    First of all, welcome! Second of all, client and chat will be available real soon. What I would recommend for you is playing in the freerolls and taking advantage of the promotions to play for more points.

Also, CrowdFlower is the easiest source of points (and quick) if you need to do offers.

Private message me if you want/need more info.

PokerOwned Master
    Welcome to the party bro you need to gain some experience, so all you need to do is learning how it is working and continue practice, improving skills, ... time will show you all kind of possibilities.

Experienced Member
    Welcome to the party bro you need to gain some experience, so all you need to do is learning how it is working and continue practice, improving skills, ... time will show you all kind of possibilities.[/QUOTE]

Thanks man, & Jason nice one.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    do the survey that are working and don't do the items that require download, two much malware

yeah, stick to the surveys that others have had success with. i think there is a list on the home page with offers that are working. plus get into the freerolls
    My Movember mustache will rock your world!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    and posting daily will get you an easy 25, and welcome

PokerOwned Master
    CrowdFlower always pays out i find unlike surveys which i feel never do

Banned
    328 points without doing surveys is pretty impressive. I was just complaining about the radio, maybe I'll try it again.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast