Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63209.97

PokerOwned Veteran

Nerves While Playing

Do you ever get nervous while playing online poker? I personally get nervous/excited when I get a good hand, my heart races a bit as well.

PokerOwned Pro
    when i first started playing, i started getting nervous playing live. after awhile the jitters go away. its always fun to do something for the first time. thats the best part i think. cuz its new and fresh to your environment.. you dont really know the outcome until you try your best.

Seasoned Veteran
    stop being a woman and man up its just money dude

PokerOwned God
    just use your nervousness to your benefit. how, just do it. and to man up its just money, well easier said than done. but of courese, if your playing for change, you have to watch out for those who dont care its just money and know they play with a any two cards will win and call any raise with anything. imo if your able to carry that attitude, u should be at the higher limits. i mean, who cares its just money, right.

Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    Let them drop and you will never get nervous again...gl with that

Elite PokerOwned Member onehotdame's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Infector101 View Post
    Do you ever get nervous while playing online poker? I personally get nervous/excited when I get a good hand, my heart races a bit as well.
    Only when im close to the money . pokers a rush ~ most of us are junkies that NEED poker ~ i may be wrong so lets just say "ima poker junkie"
    ah shit.jpg
    <Poof> I only want to kick those chickens that beat up the rooster

Banned
    I don't get nervous but I get an adrenaline rush at a big FT thats worth some good money when we get down to about 4-5 people. Playing live I still have to spend the first few hands settling in and getting my nerves right.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I get that way sometimes also when playing online poker.