Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65083.16

Thread: No Juicy LLBs?

Banned

No Juicy LLBs?

Is there no LLBs for Juicy tourneys or did people jut decide not to bet on this tourney?

jUCIY IS A FREAKIN JOOKE I HOPE ALL of you cash out there and take your little chicken scratch else where

plenty of otherr sites to play on other then juicy. carbon and merge and black chip is way better

good luck and see u all at the talbes

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mathkid View Post
    jUCIY IS A FREAKIN JOOKE I HOPE ALL of you cash out there and take your little chicken scratch else where

plenty of otherr sites to play on other then juicy. carbon and merge and black chip is way better

good luck and see u all at the talbes
    Only playing because its a PO freeroll ... and if I do get a bankroll I will most likely sell for points or something

what are u talking aout there are llbs going on right now i am in one of them

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by allen799 View Post
    what are u talking aout there are llbs going on right now i am in one of them
    I didn't see any. my bad

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    carbon looks better than juicy aesthetically but i think the play/software runs better. Dont get 'merged' nearly as much
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

lol wtf is a juicy llb

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjAces View Post
    lol wtf is a juicy llb
    You are the one who is new so instead of laughing like I'm the stupid one just ask, juicy is Juicy Stakes a poker room that used to be cake poker. LLB is a last longer bet which is an option on this site when playing in tourneys.