Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66165.21

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Master
    Uh well, set mining is hard but if you hit, some times you could triple up your stack and a lot of the times you could double up

Quote Originally Posted by morrrocanwave View Post
    AK and AQ better than KK ?????
    course....with AK u only need one A on table to beat KK...........

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

PokerOwned God
    my range is like my co$k , very long indeed...lol...i play any 2 if i think you an weak opponent...just sayin

PokerOwned Veteran
    Any two baby only way to play, how can you win any money nitting it up?

Quote Originally Posted by wop4073 View Post
    Any two baby only way to play, how can you win any money nitting it up?
    with merge you about got that shit right. LOL Playin any 2 only works if your on a heater other wise them double ups only lead to original stack LMFAO
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned God
    sometimes any 2 will work thought just to go further on this topic, especially when you are hu..just sayin

OP that's a pretty nitty range. If you are inexperienced or new to poker you are fine; however, you are going to have a rough go in turbo tournies. You'll also have a tough time against any regs. They will end up raising you every hand knowing that you will only be playing a couple hands. When you do play you'll either be way ahead or way behind.
    When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.

Seasoned Veteran
    range is overestimated...... real players play any cards tbh...... so predictable players like you...... only hand i dont play is JJ, even in unraised BB and im a winning player.

Quote Originally Posted by leonwatson84 View Post
    range is overestimated...... real players play any cards tbh...... so predictable players like you...... only hand i dont play is JJ, even in unraised BB and im a winning player.
    This is going to the opposite end of the spectrum. Against decent regs you are bleeding chips or showing major leaks if you are playing any 2 cards. Either super tight or super loose you are a fish for any regs with an understanding of the game. The balance is the place to be and depending on opponents and position your range should be fluctuating from wide to very tight.
    When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    aa,kk,ak,aq,aj,kq,kj,kt,qq,jj,tt
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast