Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64809.9

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Never bet more than 10%-20% of your winnings on a hand your not sure about

The biggest mistake a beginner poker player can make is being scared to call or raise his or her Hold-em hand. I've seen this alot with my friends, I could jut run over them on the felt all day until they learned a little more.

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    My biggest problem was bankroll manangement. I didn't realize there was such a thing until joining a forum. Had cashed in a couple tournaments and withdrew most of it. Didn't account for variance or playing within a bankroll.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

PokerOwned God
    Playing too many hands. You should really only play premium hands as a begginer.

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shesellsseashells View Post
    How about beginners tend to play too many hands (although I see it with supposed experienced players too) and over value suited cards or playing with too much emotion. Emotions are a part of the game but they must be controlled and I am pretty sure most of us forget how much emotions can take over your game..you can pretty well guess the outcome from there. Just a couple to add to the list...
    For a minute there forgot we were talking poker. Was focusing on those keywords and got side tracked, I'm back now though, sort of.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

Seasoned Veteran
    the biggest mistake i see when playing is overplays aces or slowplaying too slow....

Banned
    i think that one of the most important things a poker player must have is proper bankroll managment and self contorl to avoid tilt and bad sessions.

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPokerVerse View Post
    For a minute there forgot we were talking poker. Was focusing on those keywords and got side tracked, I'm back now though, sort of.
    Yeah, that's me..lol..way too busy with the hands! Behave MPV!

Seasoned Veteran
    they play too many hands

Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar
    Calling when you know you are behind.Unless you have the chips*

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast