Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64700.49

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharking View Post
    pretty interesting that the 3bettor here had A6. i would normally say fold to the 3bet, but why the heck is he min 3betting A6? sounds like i should be at that table
    If you know this guy 3 bets light and continues a high percentage of the time, calling OOP pre flop can be profitable, but you need to have a plan before you call, and absolutely must be disciplined enough to stick to that plan post-flop. According to the Fundamental Theorem of Poker, your shove after the flop was correct; however, my biggest piece of advice for you would be to never allow yourself to dip below 80bb at a cash game table (it drastically restricts your options post-flop).

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    as everyone says was bad play before u even started, you were chasing for draws hit something blew your load live with it
    Sometimes you have that felling based on the supossed guessed cards your oppents have, that you shold call with middle strength cards and that it will probably hit something on the board, like when u have 3 bet, And u have something like JQs, the chances that i will hit your card is bigger, since u guess that the raisers has something like bigger hands, so I think my shove on the flop would only make sense if it would make a straight or better on flop, otherwise i think i was over confident there.. thats true, was a donk play, that was beatem by another donk play.. happens a lot

horrible play lol i dont even know im too tired.....either way its poker. shit happens.

Experienced Member
    i wouldn't have taken that chance after the pre-flop re-raise. but yeah i guess you got a bit unlucky. happens all the time to me too.

PokerOwned Pro
    U shouldnt b entering re-raised pots with qj out of position unless u have some sick reads on them, especially with your stack. Not sure about the plain shove double the pot... The guy who called is a mega fish... What site was this on? I dont mind ur play on the flop but i wouldnt have shoved there...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123