Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62280.2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran RudyPlaysPoker's Avatar
    yea definitely fold pre. things like this happen though and you just have to deal with it. micro stakes is such a donk fest.

Seasoned Veteran
    i kind of like this play but i'd do this only occasionally, for example if i am dealt a favorite hand like Q6spades

PokerOwned Pro
    its not like you can never make that call preflop, but being in the big blind your just way out of position, especially since there was a raise and a reraise.

Experienced Member
    It was a good hand to play,but this is poker,sometimes you lose.

Seasoned Veteran
    I thinkyou was unlucky not with thedeckbut with your opponnent i think he is a total donkand i would have played it the sameway exept for the position... honnestly why would heeven thinkcalling a all in with A6 ... but like one guy said it poker and you need those donk to win big your turn is gonna come

PokerOwned God
    You definitely should have folded pre-flop there, too many raises ahead of you.

PokerOwned Master
    I think you played it good. You had top pair, up and down straight draw if no diamonds show up, flush and straight flush draw if they did. You had to play it. As for the pre-flop play, only andre here knows how the guy plays, so you can't really determine was it bad play or not. I also think that jq suited is a great card to play with 3 or more players in the hand.

terrible play preflop. Your on the button with QJ and theres a raise and a reraise. What hands do you really think QJ has a chance against there? Then after the flop ur pushing with top pair somewhat decent kicker? Why would u dbl bet the pot here? way too much push and pray going on anymore with players thinking just cause they hit top pair means they shove. Thats donkey play for sure. your not gonna make donks fold and you made a donk call preflop. Deal with it if ur gonna live by the push then die by the push!!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Banned
    pretty interesting that the 3bettor here had A6. i would normally say fold to the 3bet, but why the heck is he min 3betting A6? sounds like i should be at that table

as everyone says was bad play before u even started, you were chasing for draws hit something blew your load live with it
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast