Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64284.24

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pokertoi View Post
    you could do that, but i'm pretty sure that's considered as collusion and would result in both players account getting banned if caught.
    Yeah it is collusion. depending how much the other person needs HU SNG's work if you don't mind paying the fee. I used to do it for a buddy on FTP You just play for fun and in the end make a bad call..........I don't do anything like that anymore though not worth the risk of being banned

Experienced Member
    how are bovada vs carbon freerolls

PokerOwned Veteran
    i don't mind the carbon freerolls, but i wish the 35 dollar ones were cheaper on the points than the 40 and 45 dollar ones

Seasoned Veteran
    Yeah, I think the lower payouts should have a lower cost pointwise. Not sure who sets those, but it would be nice to get a discount with 15 dollats take out of the pot.

Quote Originally Posted by gatorspader View Post
    Yeah, I think the lower payouts should have a lower cost pointwise. Not sure who sets those, but it would be nice to get a discount with 15 dollats take out of the pot.
    Yeah even if it was only 5 or 10 points cheaper would be nice
    I'm absolutely gonna win it, because I'm ruthless. I sit at the poker table and my job is to destroy people.

PokerOwned Veteran
    carbon freerolls are the best on this site, at least they have the most money in them. the bovada one is good too

im the best at these freeollls....I finaltablethem everytime I play.....watch me....baby!

Quote Originally Posted by jcolee2 View Post
    carbon sucks ballz more bovada more bovada more bovada
    totally agree! a absolutely HATE carbon poker! sites soo bad! almost as bad as betonline! lol

Quote Originally Posted by gatorspader View Post
    yea, ive never understood tht either. they r ALL exactly 150 pts when 2 of em r 10$ cheaper and 1 other 1 5$ cheaper... shrug

PokerOwned Veteran
    The freerolls aare cool ways to build bankroll for free if you have the time and patience.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast