Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66798.83

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

to many assholes here

i just asked a simple question and some asshole dogged me for asking how to get a password all i wanted to know is how this site works and how you get password

Quote Originally Posted by caponie View Post
    i just asked a simple question and some asshole dogged me for asking how to get a password all i wanted to know is how this site works and how you get password
    We have had a problem with password theft and sharing on the site. You can get into the PO freerolls by earning points on the site.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I saw that thread. There were more welcome aboards that people berating you. Still, yes there are many assholes here. Better thicken up that skin if your going to stick around.

Quote Originally Posted by FinishingLast View Post
    I saw that thread. There were more welcome aboards that people berating you. Still, yes there are many assholes here. Better thicken up that skin if your going to stick around.
    lmao

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

LLB King
    If it was azreal just ignore him, he's a perma dick, just stick around and you will figure everything out, just don't be a lame scammer.

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Yeah, once you become a member of several poker sites, you begin to get the hang of the guys who run in, thousands at a time asking, How Do I Get the Fucking Password? Maybe you just got caught up being mistakenly grouped into the idiot pool who cares nothing but to get that password and get it fast. Mistakes happen.

Just imagine if every single new member came here and started their 1st new post, How Do I get the Password...

Quote Originally Posted by Pray4Spades View Post
    If it was azreal just ignore him, he's a perma dick, just stick around and you will figure everything out, just don't be a lame scammer.
    given the time this thread was made i highly doubt it was me
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

All that bullshit above aside, good luck here if u decide to stay with the assholes

Quote Originally Posted by Pray4Spades View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    given the time this thread was made i highly doubt it was me
    Naw I was the biggest dick in that thread....

Im not a fucking scammer and I steady get fucked around cause I know some legit good sites to make money? I have seen this sites ads on the places I know of but I get fucked off????? Pokerowned wants there site advertised by others whats the problem?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast